Fixed swan neck tap with fixed serrated nozzles.
- Applications: Standard laboratory water tap for all applications where header tank supply is present (Full WRAS approval)
- Options: Removable or full-bore nozzles are available on request.
- Construction: All brass body, Rilsan plastic coated, light white (RAL9016). Chemical resistant plastic ABS handwheel, Identification coding to DIN13792
- Connection and mounting: ½” BSP male flat ended shank x 60mm long with back nut. Standard anti-rotation base with location pin. Two mounting holes 22mm and 5mm diameter required template enclosed.
- Pressure and Flow: Maximum pressure 100PSI (Recommended 20PSI) Flow Rate @ 20 psi = 12 Litre/min.
- Spares: Handwheel Assembly: Pt No 960180, valve headwork, Pt No 950148. Removable nozzle, Pt No 900130