BASWA acoustic linings provide high performance acoustic absorption with a seamless, hand applied marble plaster finish.
By absorbing excessive reverberation, BASWA gives clarity to speech and the understated luxury of acoustic comfort.
BASWA may be applied to ceilings, walls, curves or unconventional geometry.
The trowel applied acoustic plaster coatings provide a high quality finish suitable for both contemporary and heritage projects.
The BASWA range consists of the following primary system types:
- BASWA Phon – the worldwide industry standard acoustic plaster system with matched component porosity
- BASWA Cool – integrates active radiant heating and cooling into the acoustic surface
- BASWA Natural – uses sustainably grown plant fibres instead of glass fibre
- BASWA Basic - impact resistant panel, e.g. for walls
- BASWA DTG - direct to grid for fastest installation and lowest cost
BASWA finishes are available in any colour and bespoke textures may also be specified.
Worldwide reference projects include: The United States Embassy, London • The Shard, main reception • The Louvre, Paris • The Boola Bardip Museum for WA, Perth • The V&A members' area, London • The Lanesborough Hotel, London • Harrods, London • Expedia HQ, London • 80 Fenchurch Street, London