Multi-circuit, single application controller, panel mounted.
Features and benefits:
- All hot water temperature maintenance circuits or frost protection circuits shall be controlled and monitored using an energy saving, programmable, electrically protected, multi-circuit control panel.
- System complete with integrated energy saving programmable controller (to provide adjustable maintained temperatures in the range 50-65°C, water heater sensor and integrated 7 day power off timer).
- Phased switch on capability, integrated time-shift duty cycle control, integrated power load management and volt free alarm contact to indicate RCD/ MCB failure, loss of power and controller or sensor error.
- The SBS control panel has steel plate and full assembled to allow a turnkey condition wired and inspected cable guides in the base of the housing.
- The system shall be SBS-xx-HV-EC0-10 (Hot Water Maintenance) or SBS-xx-SV (Frost Protection). Please note the SBS panel will either contain HWAT-ECO temperature control for Hot Water Maintenance or Raystat Control for frost protection.