Residing alongside the River Thames in Reading is the site of the King’s Meadow swimming pool. It originally opened in 1902 as the Ladies Swimming Baths and is the oldest outdoor public pool from the early Edwardian era in existence. However, over time it fell into a state of disrepair and, following its closure in 1974, has been left unused for over 40 years.
Contact Ardex Ltd – Flooring, Tiling & Screeding products by clicking the button below to find out which products were used in this case study.
It’s a ‘race to the finish,’ as ARDEX UK complete Commonwealth Games Pool refurbishment in 8 weeks
ARDEX Completes Another ‘Historic’ Project
London Aquatic Centre - Olympic Pool
DAVID LLOYD LEISURE CLUB