Sika® 1 pre-bagged structural waterproofing system mortars are pre-bagged kiln dried blends of specially graded aggregates and cements packaged in four grades at the appropriate mix ratios for optimum application performance and durability.
- Sika® 1 pre-bagged render system consisting of three coats:
- 1st coat: Sika 1 Spritz and Bonding Coat Mortar at 6 mm.
- 2nd coat: Sika 1 Render Mortar at 6 mm.
- 3rd coat: Sika 1 Finish Mortar at 6 mm.
- Total system thickness: 18 mm (minimum). Additional coats of Sika®-1 Render Mortar can be applied if necessary.
- Sika® 1 pre-bagged screed system consisting of three coats:
- 1st coat: Sika® 1 Spritz and Bonding Coat Mortar applied as bonding slurry.
- 2nd coat: Sika® 1 Spritz and Bonding Coat Mortar at 10 mm.
- 3rd coat: Sika® 1 Screed Mortar at 20 mm.
- Total system thickness: 30 mm (minimum).
All the above are minimum thickness, maximum thickness depends on substrate, working conditions and requirements. Loading conditions may require the screed mortar thickness to be increased.
- Internal waterproofing of below ground structures to meet the requirements of BS 8102–2009 Grades 1–3.
- Waterproofing of swimming pools and other water retaining structures.
- Waterproofing of basements, cellars and vaults.
- Waterproofing of tunnels.
- Type A waterproofing system according to BS 8102–2009.
- Proven resistance to hydrostatic back pressure.
- Fully bonded waterproofing barrier.
- Can be applied to wet substrates.
- For use on concrete, brick and structural blockwork.
- Can be used internal and externally.
- Can be applied to wall, floors and soffits.
- Quality controlled system.
- Used for negative or positive water pressure situations.