This Grade II listed building in Thames Ditton dates from 1792. The former manor house, priory and chapel was repurposed as a care home in 1905 by the Nuns of Compassion, yet in recent years the historic buildings have posed challenges to delivering modern standards of care. Oliver & Robb Architects have rationalised the design in a renovation project to created 78 luxury bed spaces. We were appointed to design, supply and install a total of 263 timber tilt and slide sash windows, tilt and turn windows, single doors and French doors to sympathetically upgrade the property.
Contact TRC Windows by clicking the button below to find out which products were used in this case study.
University Arms Hotel, Cambridge
35 Old Queen Street
The Star and Garter, London