Compact toilet installation system tested in accordance with DIN EN 14055.
Features and benefits:
- For covering with plasterboard, installation onto a solid brick wall, in dry-wall constructions etc, Easy connection to flush plate via flexible cables with a bayonet joint. The adjustment range of feet from unfinished floor level to the upper edge of finished floor level: 0-200 mm, adjustment range front to the wall: minimum 90 mm.
- With wall brackets, incl. Feet and fastenings, M12 WC retaining bolts adjustable to 180mm with protection plugs and nuts, installation instructions, fastening materials, without flush plate.
- For use with wall-mounted WCs.
- Self-supporting powder-coated steel frame, fully pre-assembled.
- Flush plate available separately.
- For dry-wall construction, Compact, with cistern 80 mm.
- Front operated button function transmitted to drain fitting via flexible cables, connection to flush plate via bayonet joint.
- Concealed cistern with insulation against condensation with dual flush 3/6 L, adjustable to 3/4,5 L, maximal flush quantity 7.5 L, filling valve Noise Class I, flexible hose for filling valve, can be tightened by hand, angle valve connection set G1/2, protection box for access opening can be cut to size, WC connecting bend 90° DN 90 (Ø 90) / with reducing sleeve DN 90 (Ø 90) / DN 110 (Ø 110) with protection cap, complete WC connection set DN 90 (Ø 90) / 180 mm, certification marks for concealed cistern: Noise Class I.