Thermio is an anydrotec environmental screed solution, designed to complement both water underfloor heating and cooling systems.
Features and benefits:
- Performance: Up to 30% increase in the thermal emission value for maximized performance.
- Comfort: Up to 80% thermal diffusivity for a much faster ramp-up in temperature, greatly improving immediate and long term comfort.
- Programme efficiency: 20 day reduction in drying times when compared to conventional flowing screeds.
- Very high fluidity for fast installation.
- Minimum SR2 surface finish.
- Greatly reduced cracking and no curling.
- Maximum bay size: 300 m².
- No reinforcement or curing membrane required.
- Typically 36% recycled content.
- Low inertia (nominal thickness 20 mm cover to pipes).
- Ideal for a wide range of applications. Its high thermal conductivity and minimum thickness make it suitable for use with underfloor heating (fully encapsulates heating pipes/ cables).
- Free from protein and it doesn’t harbour potentially harmful bacteria making it suitable for hospitals and care homes.
- Not suitable as a wearing surface itself, or for external or permanently wet areas such as swimming pool surrounds and cannot be laid to falls.