Features and benefits:
- Provides fast and secure access control - with a decision response time of under 200 milliseconds.
- Utilizes the high speed RS485 HBUS protocol.
- Field upgradeable software is included.
- Secure reader authentication, and encryption of data communications is possible.
- Options for outdoor protection from extreme environments are available.
- Environmentally friendly – RoHS compliant and designed for minimal power consumption.
- Compatible with Cardax IV enabled hardware.
- Provides support for custom site encryption keys.
- Capable of heartbeat monitoring for real-time reader health awareness.
- An extensive selection of reader colours, mounting, and protection accessories are available.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Systems.
Provides support for and can be used in conjunction with MIFARE DESFire EV1®, MIFARE DESFire EV2®, MIFARE Plus® and MIFARE Classic®, as well as 125 kHz proximity and Bluetooth® wireless technology.
3.5" colour LED screen and large backlit keys. Manufactured from high grade polymer. The T20 is both an access reader and a management tool, able to read cards, accept PINs, and has the ability to interface directly with the security system to make control decisions.
- IP66 environmental protection.
- IK08 for impact protection - suitable for use in harsh environments.
- Easy to use.
- Card only and card and PIN access modes available (including duress access support, and dual cardholder authentication).
- Enforces cardholder compliance with entry regulations through competency message display.
- Can manage building facilities such as heating, ventilation, or lighting with a key press.
- Can arm and disarm up to 50 alarm zones, with optional automated input isolation, and automated alarms acknowledgment.
- Displays up to 200 unacknowledged alarms and 100 acknowledged alarms, and manages up to 100 inputs.
- Maintains system integrity with prompts to conduct manual system checks.
- Has extensive perimeter management functions, including arming and disarming zones, acknowledging alarms, fence zone lockout for maintenance, and displaying fence voltage, battery voltage and fence controller temperature.
- Multiple language support.
- Integrated rear tamper.
- Fully configurable Mimic Panel reflecting the status of up to eight inputs, outputs, or alarm zones.
- Software can be updated in situ.
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC).