Solid phenolic folding shower/ dressing area seat with matte finish melamine surface.
Features and benefits:
- Seat - one-piece, 8 mm thick, non-porous, solidly fused plastic laminate with matte-finish melamine surfaces, ivory-coloured face sheets and black phenolic-resin core that are integrally bonded (cannot delaminate). Integral slots for water drainage. Secured to frame with stainless steel carriage bolts and acorn nuts. Can be folded up against the wall when not in use.
- Frame - 18-8, type-304, stainless steel with satin finish. 16-gauge, 30 mm square tubing and 18-gauge, 25 mm diameter seamless tubing.
- Mounting flanges (2) - 18-8. Type-304, stainless steel with satin finish. 75 mm diameter with three mounting screw holes.
- Baseplate - 18-8, type-304, heavy-gauge stainless steel.
- Spring - 17-7, type-301, 24-gauge stainless steel. Spot-welded to baseplate.
- Guide bracket - 18-8, type-304, 16 gauge stainless steel with stain finish.