A flexible waterproof gutter lining system specifically engineered to restore and preserve gutter performance for industrial and commercial buildings. Offers a Euro-classification ‘E’ to the harmonised European standard EN 13501-1.
Installed by Sharmans network of approved contractors, all project works are inspected and certified to exacting quality standards - consult manufacturer for details.
The system includes:
- The thermoplastic liner. A thermoplastic, durable, hard-wearing and flexible liner that is bespoke creased to the profile of the existing gutter to any width, length and profile.
- The specified fixings (fasteners, flashings, stop ends and a specific range of fixings for each different type of gutter substrate). Fixing specifications for mechanically trapping and pinning the liner and all of the system components.
- Drainage components (standard outlets, bespoke moulded outlets, siphonic kits, leaf guards etc).
- Network components (bespoke moulded T-junctions, corners, weirs, etc).
- Wind uplift restraint straps. Bespoke designed and calculated for each gutter.
Each of these elements forms an integral part of the design and system guarantee - consult manufacturer for further details.
Features and benefits:
- Seamless and non-bonded, there are no gutter joints that will fail, and the membrane liner will not stress and fracture.
- Suitable for maintaining or improving rainwater performance.
- Not weather dependent and can be installed in damp or light rain conditions. It does not require the ambient temperature to be +5°C for installation.
- Designed to reduce site complexity and quicker to install than liquids and membranes.
- Bespoke moulded drainage outlets and network components ensure that the system provides full design flexibility to meet the challenges of all gutter configurations.
- The bespoke design allows it to be installed in any commercial gutter network whatever the width, length or complexity. Suitable for the following substrates:
- Half-round asbestos (with the use of a special fixing kit).