Acrylic based graphite sealant used to form a penetration seals around single or multiple services in wall and floor constructions.
The intended use of PFC Corofil High Expansion Sealant CHES is to reinstate the fire resistance performance of flexible and rigid walls, rigid floors and PFC Corofil Coated Panel where they have been penetrated by cables, cable trays, plastic and insulated metallic pipes.
PFC Corofil High Expansion Sealant CHES is an acrylic based graphite sealant used to reinstate the fire performance of wall and floor constructions where they have been provided with apertures for the penetration of single or multiple services. The sealant is applied to the annular space around service(s) to the required depth.
PFC Corofil High Expansion Sealant CHES is supplied in 330ml cartridges and can be applied to flexible and rigid walls, rigid floors and PFC Corofil Coated Panel.
Features and benefits:
• Tested to EN1366-3:2009
• Provides fire resistance performance of up to 240 minutes integrity and insulation
• Lubrizol approved
• Seals around combustible pipes up to 125 mm (PVC, PE, PP, ABS (up to 90 mm) and PEX/ MLC (up to 110mm))
• Seals around elastomeric foam and glass wool insulation when it has been used to insulate metallic pipes
• Conditioned to type Z1: Intended for use in internal conditions with humidity equal to or higher than 85% RH excluding temperatures below 0°C, without exposure to rain or UV. This does not take account of the possible effect of substances permeating through the pipe on the penetration seal.
• Has an assumed working life of 10 years, provided that the conditions laid down in the product data sheet for the packaging, transport, storage, installation, use and repair are met
Acrylic based, contains graphite.
Up to four hours (240 minutes).
To EN 1366-3:2009, dependent on substrate and services, consult manufacturer's literature for more information.
Country of material origin