Exterior folding door; offers greater flexibility to its users. Such doors can combine the interior space (home, café and restaurant) with a terrace or an outside area that is used seasonally.
MB-86 FOLD LINE enables the fabrication of large dimension structures. The folding door can be opened both outwards and inwards, and its leaves can be freely configured. Designed to meet the high demands of users, architects and owners.
Features and benefits:
- Three-chambered, durable aluminium profiles of a structural depth of 86 mm for frames and 77 mm for door leaves.
- Central chamber of the profiles is equipped with a thermal break (24 mm-wide for frames and 34 mm-wide for door leaves) providing excellent thermal insulation performance.
- Specialized and dedicated hardware for MB-86 FOLDLINE ensures comfortable operation of the door leaves to a maximum weight of 100 kg.
- Large dimensions of the construction enable the fabrication of doors that are up to 2700 mm high and 1000 mm wide.
- Threshold solutions in different versions: Classic, with edge sealing, or convenient, with a low-level threshold.
- A large range of glazing from 14–61.5 mm to enable the use of single- and double-glass units, including specialized, more performant units in terms of sound insulation or burglary resistance.
- Compatible with the window and door system ALUPROF MB-86. Profiles are jointed in the same way, and some profiles, gaskets and accessories are common to both systems.
- Air permeability to EN 12207: Class 4.
- Wind load resistance to EN 12210: Class C1.
- Watertightness to EN 12208: Class 9A (600 Pa).
- Thermal insulation (Ud) from 1.5 W/(m²K). Achieved using MB-86 Fold Line-based door, size: 970 x 2400 mm, with glazing Ug: 0.5 W/(m²K).