MasterSealM 808 is a two component, 100% solids, elastic polyurethane membrane, with high chemical and abrasion resistance. Approved for direct contact with potable water and foodstuff.
Features and benefits:
- Regulation 31 approved. (Regulations 2014, 33 (3 a) in Scotland and Regulation 30 in Northern Ireland).
- WRAS approved for use in contact with potable water, approval 1210500.
- Can be applied on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Easy to apply by roller or air-less spray equipment.
- Resistant to standing water.
- Elastic, flexible and crack bridging.
- Protects concrete against carbonation and rebar corrosion: Once hardened it is impermeable to water and carbon dioxide.
- High chemical resistance.
- Excellent adhesive, mechanical and elastic properties (elongation, tensile and tear strength, abrasion).
- Excellent freeze/ thaw resistance.
- 100% solids formulation, no risk for the environment and operative caused by solvent vapours.
Used in waterproofing applications where contact with potable water or a high level of chemical resistance is required.
- Water towers, storage tanks or any other water retaining structures.
- Interior coating to drinking water tanks.
- Storage tanks containing foodstuffs etc.
- Waste water treatment plants (commercial and industrial), both in the inflow and outflow areas.
- Sewage effluent pipelines.
- Steel and concrete pipes.
Additionally it can be applied on:
- Horizontal and vertical substrates.
- Internal and external areas.
- Concrete, cementitious mortar or steel substrates.
- Reinforced concrete to protect it against carbonation or chloride induced corrosion and for protection against chemical attack in secondary containment bunds in chemical and petrochemical industries.