Cable based fall arrest system providing personal safety for individuals working on any type of fixed ladder.
- LadderLatch™ unit can be attached or detached at any point in the system, and rotates freely through intermediate cable guides to give users continuous hands-free protection. In the event of a fall, the LadderLatch™ unit locks onto the cable and arrests the fall. Intermediate cable guides should be positioned at maximum 4 metre spacing's up to a height of 55 metres, and every 2–3 metres above 55 metres.
- Supports up to four users on a single line.
- Suitable for retrofitting or as part of a new build.
- Unobtrusive and lightweight.
- Suitable for use in virtually all environments. Operation is not affected by snow, ice or other adverse weather conditions.
- Can be integrated into a comprehensive system incorporating vertical, inclined and horizontal sections. Can be installed to follow the contours of a structure.
- Comprehensive range of specialist components enables installation on a wide variety of towers. Contact Latchways for details.
System testing must be conducted annually by a suitably qualified installer to ensure that system certification is maintained. Contact Latchways Sales Department for details of certified installers.