A dry-fix hip ventilation system that fits underneath the TapcoSlate Classic Ridge/ Hip system.
Features and benefits:
- Enhanced roof ventilation at the hip.
- Patented triple-baffle system engineered to keep blowing rain and snow from getting in.
- Internal filter blocks out insects, leaves and other debris.
- The low-profile design is unobtrusive.
- Nailing supports and structural ribs make the Hip Master crushproof, to withstand falling tree branches and hammer blows, and it resists cracking.
- Self-aligning, interlocking ends make it easy to install correctly.
- Built-in end caps adjust to the roof pitch while the ship-lap design allows for expansion and contraction as temperatures change.
- Can be joined with Ridge Master Plus ridge ventilation.
- 10 000 mm²/m ventilation provision to comply with building regulations for both warm and cold roofs.