Delglaze is a high performance, high build, single component moisture curing aliphatic polyurethane coating.
Installed by Sharmans network of approved contractors, all project works are inspected and certified to exacting quality standards - consult manufacturer for details.
The system includes:
- Delglaze first coat: Utilising roller or brush, apply a first coat of Delglaze to the prepared, clean and dry, structurally sound surfaces at a wet film thickness of 166 microns and allow to fully cure.
- Delglaze second coat: The first coat must cure for a minimum of six hours or until in a tack free state before the second coat is applied. Apply a second coat at right angles to the first coat at a wet film thickness of 166 microns and allow to fully cure.
Features and benefits:
- Primerless adhesion to most common building products.
- Resistant to weathering conditions; UV radiation, rain, snow and temperature extremes.
- Fully compatible with Seamsil and Delcote protective coatings.
- Fast application without disruption to internal activities.
- Easy to apply by mini roller or brush.
- Used in the re-coating and refurbishment of aged and weathered glass reinforced plastic (GRP) rooflights, often in conjunction with Seamsil and Delcote systems.
- Fully cured Delglaze provides a tough clear elastic coating with crack bridging capabilities that can be used on a wide range of common building components such as concrete, glass, GRP and ceramic tiling.