Developed specifically for airports, TUV certified and with input from the BAA, PAS 13 compliant Atlas Barriers with pedestrian handrail are designed to be highly resilient to the toughest of climates and with the strongest tolerance to impact damage.
Features and benefits:
- Can withstand up to an 8 Tonne Vehicle at 6 mph (Ultimate Energy Load at 45°- 28, 950 Joules).
- MEMAPLEX™ material flexes, absorbs and reforms repeatedly upon impact, preventing the need for replacement.
- Impact absorption prevents damage to barriers and vehicles, eliminating downtime and increasing efficiency.
- Non-corrosive, non-scratch, non-repaint, water resistant, Hygiene Sealed, self-coloured and UV stabilised for minimal maintenance.
- Unique patented coupling system dissipates impact forces, preventing damage to floors.
- Galvanised Base as Standard.
- Rotating wear collars deflect angled-impact from extreme weight vehicles, helping to defend against repeat glancing blows that cause expensive on-going repair and maintenance costs.
- Additional Base Options.
- Heavy duty self-undercutting anchors, working with the absorption system to give greatest resistance to pull-out forces and preserve expensive flooring.
- Minimised Edge Distance.
- 190 mm Ø Rails.
- Impact Zone = 205 - 745 mm.