A polyester scrim reinforced membrane for mechanically fastened roofing systems on both flat and sloping roofs and is suitable for both new build and refurbishment installations.
Features and benefits:
- Good ultraviolet (UV) resistance and durability.
- Good mechanical properties and product performance.
- Efficient and safe installation.
- Secure seam welding quality.
- Aesthetically pleasing finish.
- Complete range of fixings and accessories available.
- The membrane is mechanically fastened in the overlap using IKOfix stress plates and IKOfix screws into the deck. Overlaps are securely hot air welded armour plan SM can also be used for ballasted systems or alternatively in adhered systems bonded using armour plan contact adhesive or spray fast PCA adhesive. Armour plan SM is also used as the upstand detailing membrane on all Armour Plan SM/ SG systems.
- To complete the installation of armour plan SM 200, the system includes a wide range of accessories, including detailing and walkway membrane, cover strips, preformed corners and outlets, standing seam profile, pre-coated metal sheet for forming edge details, IKOfix fastening systems and termination bars, insulation and vapour control layers, adhesives, cleaners, sealants and roof lights.