Fire-tested, self-extinguishing adjustable pedestals, designed for use in areas where the base/ floor is irregular and needs levelling to a certain height.
Features and benefits:
- Manufactured from polypropylene (PP) with flame retardant additives.
- Available in five size variants, allowing adjustment from 30-220 mm. Extra height can be achieved by adding 100 mm couplers.
- Supplied as standard with a fixed head piece. If slope correction is required, a slope correction head piece is available.
- High strength and load capacity (1000 kg per pedestal), allowing for the installation of heavy structures.
- Easier installation of paving.
- Compliant with PN-EN 13501-1: 2010.
- Designed for use with pavers and decking on flat roofs, balconies and terraces.
- Can be used for small balcony projects and private garden terraces through to large terraces, large industrial platforms or complicated projects for public spaces. Consult manufacturer for further details.