Acoustic floating floor system, designed for use with 4DX cinema technologies.
Features and benefits:
- Incorporates high damping isolators to control and constrain vibration while still providing high sound insulation.
- Future-proofed using the most extreme calibration routines from 4DX suppliers, CineFLOOR MAX isolates the vibration from adjacent auditoria, whilst also controlling the slab response that the 4DX seats are mounted to. This contributes to superior motion feedback and a more immersive 4D experience.
- Can be designed with a fully fibre-reinforced concrete to allow easy seat installation without the risk of hitting the rebar.
- Easy to install, with no operational maintenance required.
- Self-compacting concrete can also be used to ensure high flatness tolerance is achieved to allow vinyl or carpet to be laid directly on top of it.
- Part of a range of acoustic floating floor solutions for auditoriums of all shapes and sizes. CineFLOOR MAX is the heaviest and highest performing acoustic floating floor in the range, incorporating a 150 mm concrete slab.
- Provides complete flexibility in terms of dynamic stiffness and damping.
- Warranty: Up to 25 years.
- Theatres and concert halls.
- 150 mm-thick, in-situ concrete slab containing mesh or fibre reinforcement (contractor-supplied).
- Single layer of minimum 500 grade damp proof membrane (DPM) (contractor-supplied).
- Single layer of 15 mm-thick plywood (contractor-supplied).
- Farrat CineFLOOR MAX isolators, 50 mm-thick.
- Farrat CineFLOOR MAX perimeter isolation strip, 20 mm-thick.
- Structural slab, existing or contractor-supplied.
Test/ assessment standards:
Based on 140 mm structural slab, no ceiling.
- Acoustic (airborne): ISO 10140-1,2,4: 2020; ISO 717-1: 2013.
- Acoustic (impact): ISO 10140-1,3: 2010; ISO 717-2: 2013.
EN 1994-1-2: 2010, based on 160 mm MD05-V3 Composite Deck in a multi-span configuration.