With the new construction of its company headquarters in Essen, ThyssenKrupp AG returned to the site of its corporate roots after a three-year construction phase. Covering a total of 230 hectares, the Krupp Belt is the completely new area built to join the administration buildings of the diversified industrial company which had previously been spatially separated. The company's history began here in 1811 with the cast steel factory Gussstahlfabrik Fried. Krupp.
Contact Gira Giersiepen GmbH & Co KG by clicking the button below to find out which products were used in this case study.
Country house in New Forest, Hampshire, Great Britain
Spicer's House in Oxshott
Residential building The Pavilion in Blackheath, London