The Nottinghamshire Healthcare Foundation Trust is looking to improve its Adult Mental Health Inpatient services and Dart Valley Systems provided products for its new Sherwood Oaks unit. The new unit aims to give patients, staff, and visitors the best form of services and level of care by providing single accommodation and en-suite facilities that will improve privacy and dignity for patients. The products provided for the project are as follows:
• 72 x VR01-030 High security V2 basin with integrated backplate (not including sensors)
• 72 x SH07-040 High security shower head 30 degree
• 36 x VR01-072 High security WC pan less abled with grey top
• 36 x VR01071 V2 high security WC pan with grey top
• 72 x VR07-004 Washroom control system kit – for DVS
High Security backplate & WC Our high-security and ligature resistant products are virtually unbreakable and create a safe solution within all mental health facilities. The Sanitaryware, basins and accessories are manufactured from GRP (glass reinforced polyester) which is cost-effective, vandal-resistant, and completely shatterproof. Complete with a high-grade polyester gel coat finish, GRP provides a more domestic and familiar feel to the room creating a more therapeutic environment for those requiring an inpatient stay.
Contact Dart Valley Systems Ltd by clicking the button below to find out which products were used in this case study.
Dudhope Case Study
Parkview Case Study
Churston Ferrers Grammer School Case Study
Claridge's Case Study