This Grade II listed building was first opened in 1858 by Mayor Mackie of Manchester as part of the Smithfield fresh produce market but it remained empty and neglected for years until recently restored to its’ former glory. In addition to the large seating area in the main restaurant hall, a rear external annex was created with a glass roof in keeping with the building’s semi-industrial heritage. Bolton Gate Company were commissioned to design, manufacture and install collapsible gates with special removable bottom tracks to accommodate the sloping floor level to seal off this area when outside trading hours.
Contact Bolton Gate Company by clicking the button below to find out which products were used in this case study.
Eurofold Doors at Mustard Tree Manchester
Stainless Steel Grilles at BMW Motorcycle Showroom, Manchester
Bi-Fold Gates at Chelsea Waterfront
Folding shutters at Deptford Fire Station