- The set is specifically designed to match the linear drainage system Schlüter-KERDI-LINE.
- The levelling board features a tongue and groove design and also comes in two parts.
- The installation of Schlüter-KERDI-LINE-V for vertical drainage allows for assembly heights as low as 24 mm. The levelling board is not used in these cases.
- The boards can easily be cut to custom sizes with a utility knife, using the pre-printed cutting grooves.
- The sloped tray may also be installed over other suitable substrates without the use of the levelling board. The sloped tray without Schlüter-KERDI waterproofing may also be used for sloped insulation below screed, preferably Schlüter-BEKOTEC screed.
- The levelling board is made of rigid XPS foam, while the sloped tray consists of pressure resistant, expanded polystyrene (EPS). The sloped tray features a surface coated with Schlüter-KERDI (except Schlüter-KERDI-SHOWER-BSL and -BSLS).
- Schlüter-KERDI is a waterproofing membrane of soft polyethylene with a special fleece fabric laminated on the surface for effective anchoring in the tile adhesive.
- The floor area can withstand normal foot traffic and is able to bear the weight of wheelchairs.
- Schlüter-KERDI-SHOWER-L, when used in conjunction with the linear drainage system Schlüter-KERDI-LINE, is categorised as Class K3 on the basis of DIN EN 1253 (BS EN 1253). This class refers to surfaces without traffic loads, e.g. wet rooms in apartments, nursing homes, hotels, schools, as well as public bathrooms and shower facilities.
Installation is preferred by Schlüter-Systems trained installers.