Stone wool strip installed in rigid wall and rigid floor constructions to maintain the fire resistance of the separating element.
PFC Corofil Linear Gap Seal Strip CLGS is designed and tested to close linear gaps in rigid walls and rigid floors. It can be installed horizontally in floors, vertically in walls and horizontally at the junction between the head of a rigid wall and rigid floor, or horizontally at the junction at the head of a rigid wall and the underside of a steel beam protected with gypsum based beam encasement system.
PFC Corofil Linear Gap Seal Strip CLGS is supplied pre cut in 1m lengths to suit joint widths up to 200mm and depths from a minimum of 100mm. Tested to EN 1366-4, PFC Corofil Linear Gap Seal Strips CLGS will provide up to 120 minutes fire integrity and insulation performance.
Features and benefits:
• Suitable for linear joints up to 200mm wide
• Suitable for lateral movement joints up to 100mm with ≤25mm extension in both rigid floors and rigid walls
• Can be used in rigid floors, rigid walls, and to the underside of a steel beam protected with gypsum based beam encasement system
• Provides fire resistance performance of up to 120 minutes integrity and insulation
• 3rd party certification; UL-EU Certificate UL-EU-01229-CPR
1000 mm long.
P12/160 Linear gap sealing
Up to two hours (120 minutes).
To EN 1366-4, dependent on joint size and substrate, consult manufacturer's literature for more information.
Insert requirement; pre-cut to suit joint width..