Newton 905-CM is a specially formulated, water-based curing compound, utilizing advanced acrylic copolymers.
To be applied by airless spray.
Features and benefits:
- Withstands the effects of hot sun and winds, extending the curing time to ensure full cement hydration and product strength.
- Ready-mixed and ready to apply on site.
- A convenient and straightforward alternative to traditional curing aids such as polythene sheeting, damp hessian or sand.
- No discolouration or yellowing, and will not alter the appearance of mortar and concrete.
- Retains over 85% of the water in the repair mortar during the first 72 hours.
- Safe, water-based product suitable for use in confined areas.
- Non-degrading membrane which enhances adhesion when overcoated with Newton specialist coatings.
- Conforms to the requirements for water retention given in ASTM C309.
- High resistance to blushing and weathering.
- Can be applied to the surface of System 100 (Newton 103-S and Newton 107F – cement/ acrylic waterproofing membranes), System 200 (Newton 203-RM – repair mortar), and System 700 (Newton 706-HB – high build, self-smoothing coating).
- Suitable for freshly placed repair mortars, fairing coatings, cementitious coatings or concrete