MasterSeal 6100 FX is a single component, cement based, elastic and flexible lightweight membrane for waterproofing and concrete protection.
When mixed with water, MasterSeal 6100 FX obtains a fluid consistency so that it can be easily hand applied or sprayed. MasterSeal 6100 FX is composed of specially selected cements, lightweight fillers, sand and special polymers in powder form.
Features and benefits:
- WRAS approval 1509539 for use in contact with potable water.
- One-component formulation with high elastic properties: Only needs to mix with water.
- Elastic down to -10°C: High durability and protection with reduced cracking due to embrittlement.
- Low density/ lightweight formulation: Low consumption providing high yield (more than 50% compared to ordinary waterproofing slurries) and time saving in application.
- Rapid curing: Allows early serviceability. Tanks can be filled after only 3 days.
- Waterproof at 2 mm thickness: Resists up to 5 bars (50 meter head) of water pressure.
- Elasticity maintained in immersion.
- Breathable: Water vapor permeable.
- High resistance to carbon dioxide diffusion: Protects concrete from rebar corrosion. A 1 mm coating provides anti-carbonation cover equivalent up to 400 mm of concrete.
- No ammonia smell: Can be applied in closed spaces.
- Reduced efflorescence appearance risk.
- UV resistant, light grey and white versions available: can be used as final coating in exterior applications.
- For interior and exterior application.
- As a waterproof lining for water retaining structures.
- External waterproof lining for reservoir roof applications.
- To provide foundation protection.
- To protect concrete surfaces from carbonation and chloride attack.
- For areas constantly submerged in water.
- Suitable as a blow hole filler prior to overcoating.