A high modulus, single component, moisture-curing, adhesive and sealant based on Hy-Spec Hybrid Polymer Technology. In addition, the product is protected by Biocote Antimicrobial technology to create a surface upon which 99.9% of bacteria/ microbes cannot survive making it easier to maintain a hygienic surface.
Features and benefits:
- Premium quality high modulus adhesive and sealant with integral antimicrobial protection.
- Neutral cure system, free from isocyanates and silicones. The product is therefore paintable.
- Non-staining, solvent-free, odour free and bubble-free curing.
- Tested by BSRIA and shown to be effective in meeting the requirements for DW144 Class D High-Pressure Ductwork up to 2000 Pa. (Report No. 101052/1).
- Resistant to water, saltwater, grease oils, fuels, defrosting liquids, detergents, aliphatic fats, mildew, weak acids and alkali.
- Good adhesion to unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC-U), coated metals, brickwork, polycarbonate, coated timber and glass.
- Highly resistant to ageing, life cycle testing shows Biocote is proven to offer antibacterial protection for the expected lifetime of the product.
- Cured sealant is in compliance with rules of Regulation EC No 1935/2004 and may be used safely in the foodstuffs-related sector for jointing of wall and floor areas. Certificate Number 50139 U 19.
- CE marked to EN 15651-1: F-INT and EN 15651-3: S.
- Formulated to seal typical joints where a strong bond and movement accommodation is required.
- Suitable for the sealing of joints in refrigerated vehicle sections for food or pharmaceutical transportation.
- Suitable for the sealing of joints in secure supervised environments or in out of reach applications.
- Suitable for use where long term visual appearance of the sealant is to be maintained
- Biocote is proven effective against microbes that may negatively impact aesthetic finishes.
- Jointing sections in the manufacture of cold storage areas and food preparation areas.
- Adhesive sealing and jointing to most substrates especially where superior antimicrobial performance is required.
- Suitable for use in Hygenic Ductwork installations.
- Permanent elastic sealing with high adhesive strength to a wide variety of substrates including wood, concrete, tiles, steel, aluminium, zinc, copper, brass, stainless steel, glass, polyester.
- Suitable for Internal or external use.