DOWSIL™ 3362 Sealant is a two component neutral curing silicone sealant specifically developed for the manufacture of high performance dual-sealed insulated glass units.
- Outstanding adhesion to a wide range of substrates including coated and reflective glasses, aluminium and steel spacers, and a variety of plastics.
- Structural capability as secondary sealant for insulating glass units used in structural glazing.
- Excellent temperature stability: -50–150°C.
- High level of mechanical properties – high modulus.
- Odourless and non-corrosive cure.
- Outstanding resistance to ozone and ultraviolet radiation.
- Stable viscosity for A&B components; no heating required.
- As a secondary sealant in a dual-sealed insulating glass unit.
- Residential and commercial use.
- Insulating glass units with high levels of UV exposure (free edge, greenhouse, etc).
- Insulating glass units incorporating speciality glass types.
- Where high heat or humidity may be encountered.
- When used correctly, manufactured dual sealed insulating glass units meet EN 1279, BS 5713, DIN 1286 and CEKAL requirements.
- CE marked according to ETAG 002 (ETA 03-0014).
- Meets sealant requirements according to EN 1279-4 and -6 and pr EN 13022.
- 3362 Base is available in 250 kg drums and 20 L pails.
- 3362 Catalyst is available in 25 kg pails.