An ultra-fast, two-part neutral-cure silicone bonding sealant for structural glazing and automated assembly.
Features and benefits:
- Ultra-fast curing system allowing significant productivity improvements in continuous production processes, automated fabrications and specific bonding designs.
- Meets European standard for structural glazing (ETAG 002).
- Suitable for bonding on UV-exposed surfaces due to excellent long term durability and UV resistance.
- Excellent primer less adhesion to a wide range of substrates.
- Specially designed for adhesion between glass and polyvinyl chloride (PVC), wood and aluminium window frames.
- Good adhesion to a wide range of substrates including coated, enamelled and reflective glasses, anodized and polyester paint coated aluminium and stainless steel.
- High level of mechanical properties.
- Stable viscosity for base and curing agent.
- High level of structural capability.
- High level of movement capability.
- Odourless and non-corrosive cure.
- Good stability through wide temperature range: -50°C to +150°C.
- Fast application with easy-to-use 2-component pumping equipment.
- Firm cycle time (e.g. window and panel units can be moved along the line within a few minutes).
- Lot matching of base and curing agent not necessary.
- European approval for structural glazing.
- European Technical Approval ETA 18/0571 (colour black).
Suitable for continuous production processes, automated fabrications and specific bonding designs, e.g.:
- Windows and doors bonding.
- Internal partition wall bonding.