A three-component, fast-reactive, flexible and filled polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA)-based self-levelling mortar. Within DacoShield roofing and waterproofing systems, it serves as protection for the waterproofing layer. The product can also be applied as a thick-film coating in surfacing systems and can be utilized as a levelling compound in utilised areas, such as roof terraces, balconies and multi-storey car parks.
Features and benefits:
- Versatile product – can be used as waterproofing protection, thick-film layer and equalising layer.
- For areas exposed to mechanical loads (pedestrians, vehicles).
- Cost-efficient solution for surfacing floor areas without cracks or with only hairline cracks.
- Fully bonded to the substrate, eliminating any flow paths for water.
- Easy and fast application.
- Can also be applied at sub-zero temperatures.
- Can be applied to almost all substrates (when combined with suitable DacoPrep Primers).
- Used as a protective layer, thick-film coating or equalising mortar. As part of DacoShield waterproofing systems, it provides a load-distributing effect, helping to protect the waterproofing layer against the impact of traffic.
- In the case of areas subject to mechanical loads and that are either free from cracks or have only hairline cracks, it is used as a thick-film coating without the waterproofing layer.
- In addition, DacoShield Wearing Course can be used as an equalising mortar under DacoShield systems to level out areas of damage, accommodating up to 10 mm height differences.