A two-component, fast-reactive, highly filled polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA)-based repair and levelling mortar with a formulated filler. It is used for filling and smoothing over faults and cavities in the substrate.
Features and benefits:
- Easy application, even at sub-zero temperatures.
- Fast-curing with thermoplastic properties.
- Stable under pressure and abrasion resistance.
- Watertight (subject to correct intermediate compression).
- Suitable for areas exposed to mechanical loads (pedestrians and vehicles).
- Resistant to frost and de-icing salt and largely resistant to acids, alkali solutions and diesel.
- Ultraviolet, hydrolysis and alkali-resistant.
- The product is used as a repair and levelling mortar, as well as to even out gradients on cementitious and bituminous substrates.
- Can also be used as a re-profiling mortar under DacoShield products, acting as a suitable alternative to mastic asphalt or asphalt concrete.
- In addition, the product can be used to assist with pressure distribution when the surfacing material is compressed and can also be used for forming lane grooves and as a fixing mortar.