Verified by manufacturer 2 months ago
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
ISO 9001 Quality Management
An ultra-thin self levelling cementitious floor screed.
Designed for use as a thin levelling screed on a new or existing concrete substrate, as a floating screed over thermal or acoustic insulation with a minimum compressive strength of 100 kPa, or as an unbonded screed on top of a plastic membrane. When bonding to an existing substrate, the substrate must have a minimum compressive strength of 25 N/mm².
Cemfloor Level Plus is a specially formulated ultra-thin self levelling cementitious floor screed. Cemfloor Level Plus is a mixture of Cemfloor binder, cement, water and a suitable sand.
Cemfloor Level Plus is a high performance screed that complies with BS EN 13813:2002. Cemfloor Level Plus is specifically designed for use as a thin section screed at a depth between 12–50 mm and to bridge the gap between bagged SLU materials and standard screeds.
Features and benefits:
• Thinner sections; up to 70% less compared to traditional screeds.
• Up to 70% weight saving compared to traditional screeds (24kg/m2 at 12mm depth).
• Very cost efficient compared to bagged self leveling compounds.
• Ready mixed solution = No site mixing, no bag storage/disposal, ensures high productivity
• Suitable for use with various flooring systems e.g. low profile UFH panels.
• Minimal Drying Shrinkage (<0.4mm/m).
• Easy Installation (Reduces time & costs).
• Larger floor area without joints.
• Foot traffic after 24–48 hours.
• Can be applied in wet areas.
• Reduced drying times.
• Self compacting.
• Can be loaded after 7 days.
• No risk of contamination with other flooring products.
• No Surface Laitance (Dust) after curing.
The screed is a mixture of Cemfloor binder, cement, water and a kiln dried sand.
M10/195 Proprietary screeds to BS EN 13813
M10/19 Proprietary screeds to BS EN 13813
To EN 13813.
Fresh density: 2100–2200 kg/m³.
12 mm (minimum).
20 mm (minimum).
25 mm (minimum).
Rubber Based Resilient Layer.
35 mm (minimum).
40 mm (minimum).
Floating: Commercial. Possible to install at reduced depths if high strength insulation is used. Please contact manufacturer for further guidance.
Contains Red List materials
Country of material origin
Country of product manufacture
Can be fully recycled to produce recycled aggregates for use in concrete.