Clean room silicone sealant, which kills most common germs on the surface of the sealant and stops black mould from forming, making it suitable for use in food preparation areas. The antibacterial technology used has EU Food Contact Approval.
Features and benefits:
- Mould resistant for up to 10 years.
- Tooling and slow skinning properties are suitable for industrial and large scale applications.
- High adhesion – adheres to most surfaces including glass, metal, plastics and wood (painted or unpainted), un-plasticised polyvinyl chloride (PVC-U) and polycarbonate.
- High viscosity, non-slump formula.
- External weathering properties.
- Resistant to fumed hydrogen peroxide and fumed formaldehyde.
- Food preparation areas and refrigeration units.
- Medical and sterile areas.
- Hospital, pharmaceutical and laboratory clean room environments.
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally of PVC-U, wood and power coated window frames.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to preformed panels and curtain walling, sealing and draught proofing.
- Parapet and roof sealing applications.
- FDA approved (21CFR177.2600 tested by IANESCO France).
- CE marked under EN 15651 for cold climate, facade, and highest sanitary grade.