This specification guide details Recticel Insulation's high performance rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam boards for use in warm flat roof constructions.
Eurothane Eurodeck, Powerdeck F and Powerdeck U all:
- offer a low thermal conductivity
- are manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- benefit from a Green Guide rating of A
- are CE marked in accordance with EN 13165
- are manufactured to an ISO 9001 Quality Management System and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
Plylok has 6mm ply bonded to the insulation and is suited to domestic roof projects.
Also included are guideline U-value tables, detailed installation instructions, and further information about product approvals.