The redevelopment of Atkinson Morley, a former hospital in Wimbledon in the London Borough of Merton. The site is located within the Copse Hill Conservation Area and includes the locally listed hospital building set among mature trees. The hospital was opened in 1869 as a convalescent hospital and it retained this use until WWII, when it became an internationally recognized neuroscience center. After it was closed in 2003, the building remained vacant until the site was acquired by Berkeley Homes in 2010.
Contact TRC Windows by clicking the button below to find out which products were used in this case study.
University Arms Hotel, Cambridge
35 Old Queen Street
The Star and Garter, London