WC-system tested in accordance with DIN EN 14055.
Features and benefits:
- Includes two wall mounts, self-locking feet with adjustable base plates, fastening materials.
- For combination with for wall-mounted WC.
- Self-supporting powder-coated steel frame, fully pre-assembled, front operated, with small inspection opening.
- Flush plate available separately.
- Concealed cistern insulated against condensation water, with dual flush, factory setting 6/3 L filling valve Noise Class I, two-part angle valve connection set R1/2, drain bend clamp, 4 adjustment settings, PE toilet connecting bend DN 90 (Ø 90) with reducing sleeve DN 90 (Ø 90) / DN 100 (Ø 110) with protection plugs, complete WC connection set DN 90 (Ø 90) / 180 mm, protection box for access opening can be cut to size, flexible hose for filling valve, can be tightened by hand, adjustable flush flow control for adaptation to rimless toilet bowls, certification marks for concealed cistern: Noise Class I.
For dry-wall construction (standard height). For covering with plasterboard, installation onto a solid brick wall, in dry-wall constructions etc, easy connection to flush plate via flexible cables with bayonet joint, adjustment range of feet from unfinished floor level to upper edge of finished floor level: 0-200 mm, depth adjustment front edge of element: 135-205 mm.