Pre-cast reinforced concrete road hump.
Traffic ramps are reinforced pre-cast concrete ramp units which form part of a road hump installation in accordance with the Highway (Road Humps) Regulations 1990 and Road Humps (Scotland) Regulation 1991, as well as Traffic Advisory Leaflets TAL 7/93, 8/96 and 9/98, Local Transport Note LTN 01/07 and 01/08. They are vertical deflection traffic calming measures designed to slow motor-vehicle traffic in order to improve safety conditions.
Two separate styles exist under the traffic calming portfolio: Planar and Sinusoidal. Both have different surface texture and different design. Sinusoidal ramps are suitable for cyclists and motorists, as it is more comfortable when cruising over. Planar ramps are suitable for areas with a traditional cobbled feel.
Q10/315 Traffic calming humps
Insert product reference from 'Type' below in Options.
M20 swivel, 4 kg.
- TRSR30000 (red) and TRSR30002 (black):
- TRSR31400 (red) and TRSR31402 (black):
- TRSR31300 (red) and TRSR31302 (black):
- TRSR31200 (red) and TRSR31202 (black):
- TRSR31100 (red) and TRSR31102 (black):
- TRSR31000 (red) and TRSR31002 (black):
- TRSR30900 (red) and TRSR30902 (black):
- TRSB01500 (red):
- TRSB21400 (natural):
- TRSB21300 (natural):
- TRSB01300 (red) and TRSB21300 (natural):
- TRSB01200 (red):
- TRSB01100 (red):
- TRSB01000 (red) and TRSB21000 (natural):
- TRSB00900 (red) and TRSB20900 (natural):