Nominal square weight:
15.07 m² (1.37 x 11 m).
Nominal roll weight:
No objectionable odour.
Black/ printed Textron® backing.
Impact sound reduction (Delta Lw):
Accreditation 0754 to US CRI Green Label Plus programme.
French VOC Emission Regulations:
Antimicrobial and mildew resistance:
Thermal resistance (R-value):
- Work of compression (minimum 50 J/m²): 119 J/m².
- Retention of work of compression (minimum 40%): 86%.
- Compression after dynamic loading: 3.0 mm.
- Loss in thickness after dynamic loading (maximum 15%): 3.8%.
- Loss in thickness after static loading (maximum 15%): 4.2%.
- Resistance to cracking (not greater than 50 mm): Pass.
- Breaking strength (length/ width, minimum 40N): 282/ 162 N.
- Extension under force (length/ width, maximum 10%) @ 40N: 0.8/ 0.5%.
Test Performance to US Standards:
- CFD (Compression Force Deflection): 5.0 PSI @ 25% deflection.
- CFD (Compression Force Deflection): 14.7 PSI @ 50% deflection.
- CFD (Compression Force Deflection): 53.1 PSI @ 65% deflection.
- Recommended use: Extra heavy commercial class III.
- Hot metal nut test: Low radius of ignition.
- US Methenamine Pill Test: Pass.
- US Smoke Chamber test: Pass.
- US Critical radiant flux: NFPA class I.
- Reaction to fire classification (tested in conjunction with Axminster 80:20 carpet): Bfl-s1.
- Russian GOST FR Test Classification: KM3.
- Recyclable: At the end of the underlay's useful life it can be 100% recycled. MR 2.0: points available. It can be recycled.
- Recycled content: Contains not less than 3% post-consumer recycled material. MR 4.0: points available. Recycled content.
- Indoor Air Quality: Meets or exceeds the industry standard for indoor air quality as established by the CRI Green Label Programme. IEQ 4.3: Points Available. Product is Green Label Plus certified.
- Regional materials: Production Facility, Haslingden, BB4 4LS, UK. Where used within 500 miles of production facility, MR 5.0: points available.