A WRAS (1405374) approved installation system for wall hung WCs with extra rigid frame and 'plug ‘n’ play' cistern, to fit in front of walls. A wide range of contemporary control plate designs actuated front or top are also available separately. Supplied with fittings and complete with 'fit and forget' warranty.
- TECE self-supporting, load bearing installation frame, with concealed cistern and adjustable feet.
- Factory fitted fill valve and fast flowing ultra-quiet (< 17 dB) fill valve, angle stop valve, connection hose, ‘rough-in' template, transparent access covers.
- WC connection set including flush pipe, outlet pipe elbow and 90/ 110 waste pipe adaptor.
- Wall fixing brackets, flush and outlet pipe blanking pieces, WC securing studs and nuts, and finishing caps.
Features and benefits:
- Cistern with factory fitted insulation, isolated from the frame, reducing fill/ flush noise and fights condensation.
- Matching range of front mounted, slim-line, single or dual flush, contemporary control plates available separately which are suitable for all concealed cisterns and act as a removable cover for easy maintenance access to internal workings.
- Designed and tested to DIN EN 14055 to support over 400 kg, TECEprofil WC installation frames have a box section to resist flexing and misalignment found in 'C' section frames.
- Tool free assembly and adjustment of cistern components allows for quick and straightforward installation.
- Step-less height adjustment (0+200 mm) of alloy fixing feet with self-locking brakes simplifies installation (single person) and allows for uneven floors or concrete screeds flowing around the adjustable feet.
- Instant, tool free removal of complete control and service assembly, including unique transparent splash guard.
- With premium wall fixing brackets (minimum 160 mm duct). Contract wall brackets available on request.
- Suits all common WC pans, including those with shallow profile contact surfaces (accessory required).
- Universal ½ inch water supply connection, to top or side reduces supply pipe installation time.
- 10 L polymer cistern, with ‘reserve tank’ facility offers extra rinse, even immediately after a full flush.
- Unique ‘throttle’ control system allows for adjustment in flush performance to suit low flush volume and ‘rimless’ WCs.
Suitable for fixing wall hung WCs in en-suites, cloakrooms and other bathroom projects where WC pans are required off the floor. Suitable for:
- All common construction systems, in domestic, commercial, industrial and institutional new build or refurbishment projects.
- Small or large bathrooms, where space is at a premium, while ease of cleaning and sleek design is a priority.
- Fixed within a drywall/ studwork frame (room height), in front of solid walls and common floor structures.
- Wall boards, tightly fixed to the frame, conceal the frame, cistern and all pipework, and are ready to finish.
- Can be used with ‘grey’ rainwater recycling systems when adequately filtered.