A WRAS approved 'low level' cistern concealed to hide the supply, storage and control mechanisms used to supply water to WCs. A wide range of contemporary control plate designs actuated to the front are also available separately. Supplied with fittings and complete with 'fit and forget' warranty.
- Low level TECEbox UK concealed cistern (WRAS 1409341) with front or top access and control mechanism meets or exceeds common standards.
- Factory fitted fill valve and fast flowing ultra-quiet (< 17 dB) fill valve, angle stop valve, connection hose, ‘rough-in' template, transparent access covers.
- WC connection set including flush pipe extension and flush pipe sealing collar.
- Wall fixing brackets for simple installation.
Features and benefits:
- Top control mechanism allows full access to flushing controls even with raised WC lid.
- Low height allows cistern to fit below windows, without preventing inward opening on common window sizes.
- Matching range of front or top mounted, slim-line, single or dual flush, contemporary control plates available separately which are suitable for all concealed cisterns and act as a removable cover for easy maintenance access to internal workings.
- Instant, tool free removal of complete control and service assembly, including unique transparent splash guard.
- Universal ½ inch water supply connection, to top or side reduces supply pipe installation time.
- 10 L polymer cistern, with ‘reserve tank’ facility offers extra rinse, even immediately after a full flush.
- Unique ‘throttle’ control system allows for adjustment in flush performance to suit low flush volume and ‘rimless’ WCs.
Suitable for fixing within walls and ducts to supply flushing water to floor standing or back to wall WCs in en-suites, cloakrooms and other bathroom projects where WC pans are fitted on the floor. Suitable for:
- All common construction systems, in domestic, commercial, industrial and institutional new build or refurbishment projects.
- Small or large bathrooms, where space is at a premium, while ease of cleaning and sleek design is a priority.
- Fixed within a drywall/ studwork frame (room height), within a duct or in front of solid walls and subsequently hidden with wall boards, tightly fixed to a framework, to conceal cistern, pipework and control mechanisms.
- Can be used with ‘grey’ rainwater recycling systems when adequately filtered.