A single-component, cold-applied, seamless, highly elastic, moisture-triggered polyurethane base coat (BC) designed to provide easy application and a durable solution as part of the SikaRoof®MTC systems. Suitable for use in hot and tropical climatic conditions.
Features and benefits:
- Proven technology - over 25-year track record.
- Single component - no mixing, easy and ready to use.
- Cold applied - requires no heat or flame.
- Seamless roof waterproofing membrane.
- Compatible with Sika® Reemat Premium - easy to detail.
- Fast curing - free from rain damage almost immediately on application.
- High elastic and crack-bridging - retains flexibility even at low temperatures.
- Easily recoated when needed - no stripping required.
- Good adhesion to most substrates.
- Vapour permeable - allows substrate to breathe.
- Strong resistance to common atmospheric chemicals.
- Base Coat for SikaRoof® MTC 12, 15, 18, 22 in both new construction and refurbishment projects.
- For cold and warm roof build-ups.
- For roofs displaying complex detail areas, even when accessibility is limited.
- For cost efficient life cycle extension of failing roofs.
- Base coat for Sika SolaRoof® MTC 12, 15, 18, 22 in combination with Sikalastic®-621 SR as highly reflective roof waterproofing system for excellent cool roof characteristics and photovoltaic panels.