- Schlüter-KERDI-BOARD is made from extruded XPS hard foam, with a cement free reinforcement layer laminated onto both sides, together with an anchoring fleece webbing. The surface of the board has gridlines consisting of 10 x 10 mm squares printed on one side.
- It is waterproof and can withstand all chemical stresses that typically occur in conjunction with ceramic tile coverings.
- It is completely level and remains free of distortions and decay. It will not rot and is highly stable, even with one sided exposure to temperature fluctuations and moisture.
- An extruded hard foam panel, with a special reinforcement material on both sides and fleece webbing for effective anchoring in the tile adhesive.
- It covers a broad range of application areas for creating level, waterproof substrates for the installation of ceramic and natural stone tiles.
- Suitable for creating tile substrates on green masonry, existing substrates of all kinds and stud frames made of wood or metal; creating straight or curved separating walls; concealing wall mounted installations and piping (pipe boxes); creating straight or curved bathtub and shower surrounds; as well as creating work surfaces, vanities, storage shelves or any other bathroom structures.
- The material is equally suitable for creating level substrates in floor renovation projects e.g. residential bathroom installations designed for foot traffic.
- Tiles can be installed directly over Schlüter-KERDI-BOARD using the thin-bed method.
CE waterproofing declaration of performance available upon request.
Installation is preferred by Schlüter-Systems trained installers.