- Together with the lip inserts Schlüter-SHOWERPROFILE-WSL or Schlüter-SHOWERPROFILE-WSC, they provide optimal splash protection in floor-level showers.
- The support profile Schlüter-SHOWERPROFILE-WSK can be adhered to existing coverings and is therefore ideally suited for renovation projects.
- Its visible area has a width of 52 mm. Schlüter-SHOWERPROFILE-WS, in conjunction with the lip insert Schlüter-SHOWERPROFILE-WSL made of transparent soft PVC, has a total height of 37 mm and reliably prevents water from flowing out of insufficiently sloped shower areas. The lip insert will self-right when stepped on or moved over with a wheelchair.
- The lip insert Schlüter-SHOWERPROFILE-WSC, made of semi-rigid PVC, creates an inconspicuous transition from the shower area to the adjoining space with a low assembly height of 2 mm and a visible area of 16 mm.
- Schlüter-SHOWERPROFILE-WSL and Schlüter-SHOWERPROFILE-WSC are specially treated to resist the growth of fungi and bacteria and require no special maintenance or care.
- Schlüter-SHOWERPROFILE-WS/-WSK-AE (Andonised aluminium): The aluminium features andonised finish that retains a uniform appearance during normal use.
- The lip insert Schlüter-SHOWERPROFILE-WSL is made of highly flexible, soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Schlüter-SHOWERPROFILE-WSC is made from semi-rigid polyvinyl chloride (PVC). This material is resistant to UV radiation and typical chemical stresses as well as fungi and bacteria.
Installation is preferred by Schlüter-Systems trained installers.