A dry-fix ridge ventilation system that fits underneath the TapcoSlate Classic Ridge/ Hip system.
Features and benefits:
- A patented added-pitch design reduces the visibility of the vent opening, letting the roof profile take centre stage.
- Patented internal baffle system engineered to keep blowing rain and snow from getting in.
- Internal filter blocks out insects, leaves and other debris.
- Easily adapts to a peak vent or flash vent.
- Nailing supports and structural ribs make the Ridge Master Plus crushproof.
- Self-aligning, interlocking ends make it easy to install correctly.
- Built-in end caps adjust to the roof pitch while the ship-lap design allows for expansion and contraction as temperatures change.
- Can be joined with Hip Master hip ventilation.
- 10 000 mm²/m ventilation provision to comply with building regulations for both warm and cold roofs.