Salt resistant, fine textured and cement free skimming mortar for general purpose, internal/ external render use. Must be applied in 2 mm layers. For surfaces to be painted with Silexcolor Paint or Silancolor Paint after applying the corresponding primers.
Features and benefits:
- Provides a natural finish.
- Very low emission of volatile organic compounds with an EMOCIDE EC1 R Plus rating.
- Easy to apply onto vertical surfaces and ceilings.
- Resistant to soluble salts, freeze-thaw cycles, the leaching action of rainwater, alkali-aggregate reactions and the formation of cracks caused by plastic shrinkage.
- Good mechanical strength, modulus of elasticity and porosity characteristics.
- CE marked, and manufactured in accordance with EN 998-1. Classified as GP-CS-IV – consult manufacturer for information.
To be applied using a trowel. Can be used on:
- Internal/ external coarse textured, dehumidifying and insulating macro-porous render (when restoring masonry damaged by capillary rising damp and soluble salts).
- Coarse textured, dehumidifying render on masonry in lagoon areas or close to the sea.
- New dehumidifying render or existing lime based render on stone, brick, tuff and mixed masonry, including on buildings of historical and artistic interest (when damage has been caused by atmospheric agents, environmental conditions or ageing).
- Coarse textured, transpirant base render.