Rising blockers which can be shallow or surface mounted.
Titan Deep Mount Blocker:
- The Titan blocker offers the ultimate deterrent against vehicular attacks having been tested in both the UK (PAS68) and USA (US DoD test).
- It was fully tested at the Transport Research Laboratory (TRL) with the N2 7.5 tonne vehicle travelling at 50 mph (80 kph) and in Texas (USA).
- V7500(N2)80/90:0 and US DoD certified K12 L2.
Titan SH Titan SU Blockers:
- Tested in the UK to PAS-68 standard with a 3 m blocker.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty steel sections fully welded.
- Impact tested as a single unit (7.5 tonne 50 mph/ 80 kph) in the UK and USA.
- Tread plates 10 mm thick (over plain) durbar.
- Spragged on three faces with 400 mm long heavy duty reaction buttresses on the rear face at 560 mm centres.
- Surface mounting substantially reduces installation time and cost.
- Requires just 200 mm concrete for surface mounting.
- The Shallow Mounted Road Blocker has been designed for axle weights in excess of 12 tonne.
- Normal operating time of 6–8 seconds.
- Reliable and durable. Works after impact once the skirt is removed.
- Safety skirt provided as standard.
- V7500(N3) 80/90:7 (tested as a true surface mount).
Features and benefits:
- Rising blockers can be used as a manual system via drill or hand-pump. Manual systems are easily upgraded to automatic systems in future years.
- The automatic system uses three-phase power at 10 A.
- Full range of high-security cabinets available on request.
- Complies with all safety standards.
- Supplied with a high-performance control board.
- Works standalone, in unison with other products or as a tiger trap.
- Raises and lowers in 3-5 seconds with 1.5 seconds emergency operate (option).
Designed to ensure that arm and leg injury by moving parts is not possible. Hand pump supplied for manual raising and manual release for lowering. Accumulators can be added to provide emergency operation.