It should be applied by low pressure spray or by brush/roller.
- It will not noticeably change the appearance of the substrate.
- Due to its excellent stain resistant and water repellent qualities, dirt, pollution, and even graffiti can be removed from the treated surface.
- The system gives long life graffiti and environmental protection. It has outstanding resistance to weathering and ultra-violet degradation, and no reapplication is required after graffiti removal.
- Tested to BS 476: Parts- 6 and -7.
- Tested to BS 6853: Determination of weighted summation of toxic fumes and methods for measuring smoke density.
- Satisfies Class ’0’ requirements of the current Building Regulations.
- Compatible with concrete surfaces treated with silane.