The facade system offers exceptional insulation and weather performance, achieved by a special three-zone cascade drainage and ventilation of the glazing rebates. Efficient fabrication due to a square-cut transom-to-mullion connection.
The standard configuration of the system can be enhanced to conform to security requirements.
Features and benefits:
- Enhanced thermal insulation.
- Glazing up to 64 mm thick available.
- A wide variety of angular connections to allow greater design flexibility.
- High-capacity mullion-transom connections (3.0 kN), coupled with wide range of glazing to allow the use of large-size, heavy glazing panes.
- Transom-to-transom constructions option.
- Three-zone drainage and ventilation system, reinforced with a set of gaskets to provide protection against the most unfavourable weather conditions.
- Selection of windows and doors available, including roof vents, concealed vents and parallel windows.
- Semi-structural EFEKT glazing option.
- Compliant with Centre for Window and Cladding Technology (CWCT) and CE marking requirements.
- Air permeability to EN 12153:2004 and EN 12152:2004: Class AE 1350 Pa.
- Wind load resistance to EN 12179:2004 and EN 13116:2004: 2700 Pa.
- Impact resistance to EN 13049:2004 and EN 14019:2006: Class I5/E5.
- Watertightness to EN 12155:2004 and EN 12154:2004: Class RE 1800 Pa.
- Thermal insulation (Uf) from 0.5 W/(m²K).